The Shark Navigator has basically 3 models within it’s line.
- NV22 ~ Shark Navigator
- NV350 – NV351 – NV352 Series ~ Shark Navigator Lift-Away
- NV355 – NV356 – NV357 Series ~ Shark Navigator Lift-Away Pro
- Guaranteed No Loss of Suction Technology
- Swivel Steering Makes it Easy to Maneuver
- Unique Detachable Canister for Portable Cleaning Convenience
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology™ Traps 99.99% of Dust Inside of Vacuum
- Large Capacity, Bottom-Empty Dust Cup
Dirt. Dust. Pet hair. The revolutionary Shark Navigator vacuums tackle these and more with ease. Lightweight and maneuverable, Sharks advanced Never Loses Suction uprights give you long-lasting powerful cleaning without the hassle or cost of replacing bags and filters. All this at prices that blow away the competition. Read Below for Comparison between models.
- The Shark NV350 ~ Navigator Lift-Away offers superior cleaning with Sharks patented “Never Loss Suction” technology; designed in an ultra lightweight and swivel head steerable upright vacuum, AND at an affordable price. ($199+) With Sharks unique detachable canister and Sharks ultra-quiet system, you can clean anywhere, anytime. Other vacuums use filters or bags that clog [...] More…
- I decided to build this site to help others and for the many reasons outlined below.. First of all, my first vacuum was a canister vac that I had used for many, many years and which I absolutely loved…however it was becoming increasing difficult to find bags for it….Then like all machines, the motor eventually [...] More…
Shark NV351 ~ Navigator Lift-Away Bagless Upright Vacuum Normal Retail Price: $169.00 ~ Only available at Walmart Buy At Walmart~For In-Store Pickup! So why did I choose the Shark NV351? Well the bottom line is: I really did not do my homework thoroughly before I bought~ That is why I decided to build this site. [...] More…
- I will also be including the Shark NV351 model since there are only a few slight variances between the two models. First of all it appears that the NV351 was only developed for Walmart….due to it’s economical price tag (difference of $10). However, in trying to obtain this lesser value, the NV351 gave up a [...] More…
- Economically priced, the Shark Navigator Lift -Away models come equipped with the same exact functions…however when it comes to the accessory’s…you will then be able to distinguish the difference between the Lift-Away models. [...] More…
- With so many Euro-Pro Shark cleaners on the market, a consumer might become confused with the difference between the various popular models….It is very important that the consumer does their research before they actually buy.[...] More…
- The Shark NV22 Navigator Upright Vacuum is a bit different from the Shark NV22L model but only in regards to the accessories. Discover the difference between the Shark NV22 vs NV22L Shark models here~ The Shark Navigator NV22 Upright Vacuum is a versatile tool that can be used to clean bare floor surfaces or carpets [...] More…
- The Shark Navigator NV22L was basically a beginning introduction to the Shark Navigator Lift-Away Models. There are differences between the Shark Navigator NV22 vs the NV22L Shark models. Roughly selling for around $139, you will find a very durable, compatible cleaner in this unit. Shark Navigator NV22L model features the [...] More…
- Both of these models are lightweight and easy to carry at under 15 lbs. They both provide superior deep carpet and bare floor cleaning with their 2 motor head system. One motor is designed for hardwoods and vacuuming furniture with the attachments, while the other motor is designed for cleaning carpets.[...] More…
Where to Buy Shark Navigators:
Back To: Shark Vacuums Main Articles
Two years ago Euro-Pro introduced their first Shark Navigator lift-away upright vacuum which really did redefined the vacuum industry.
Even After 2 years of home usage, the result is over 95 % of Shark owners still recommend a Sharks Vacuum , by their consistent 4-5 star rating.
Just when you thought you had purchased the best of the best Shark Vacuums, now Euro-Pro has once again revolutionized the vacuum industry by introducing the new high performance Shark Navigator 3-in-1 Professional Rotator Lift-Away.
Shark claims it is the greatest vacuum breakthrough in the past 20 years.
The versatile Rotator is like having 3 incredible vacuums in one:
- A powerful upright with enhanced swivel steering for superior maneuverability around furniture and tight corners.
- A lift away for super lightweight and portable cleaning That tackles the toughest jobs where other vacuums just can’t go
- And with the optional caddy, now you can put the liftaway on wheels, for even greater versatility
Taking a look at all the 4-5 star ratings, it is easily understood that Shark has taken the most recommended vacuum in America and has enhanced its features even further to make it even better compared to the original Shark Navigator Lift-Away models.
Compare Euro Pro’s NV350 vs the New Shark Rotator ~ NV500.
The new Shark Navigator Professional NV500 Lift-Away Rotator has:
- Better suction power for deep down carpet cleaning that removes the hidden dirt not seen.
- Better and more flexible multi surface cleaning.
- Enhanced swivel steering for even better maneuverability
- A new extra large capacity dust cup that lets you clean larger areas faster and gives you the instant ability to empty the contents with a simple push of a button.
And you still get Sharks patented true no loss of suction technology!
Best of all the Rotator lift-away offers even more versatility*
- For easy cleaning on stairs and banisters,
- Hard to reach areas like ceiling fans and on top of bookcases,
- Under small tight areas like kitchen appliances.
- Instantly remove pet hair and dander from chairs and couches
- Delicately clean small keepsakes and computer keyboards
- Or simply take it to your car for super clean detailing.
- Go from your area rugs, tile, thick piled rugs to your stairs all in one vacuum.
*These features are accessible only through the Dust Eliminator Kit: More details here.
However the Rotator Lift-Away doesn’t stop there ~
For years the vacuum industry has claimed that having a HEPA filter was the best way to trap dust and allergens.
The truth is if your vacuum does not have a system that is completely sealed, then the dust and allergens that you vacuum up escape back into the air before they even reach the HEPA filter itself.
That is bad news because allergy and asthma experts, such as the The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, agree that even low levels of particle pollution’s can be damaging to people with allergies and put children, teens and seniors at risk of for things like asthma.
But the Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away complete seal technology locks in 99.99% of dust and allergens and expels cleaner air…That’s great news for pet owners and people who suffer from allergies.
Shark Rotator NV500 Lift-Away gives you more enhanced swivel steering and better cleaning performance. Plus Shark has added even more suction power and increased it’s cleaning capacity compared to the the original Shark Navigator Lift-Away models..
Like the original Lift-away, the new Shark Rotator is still the only vacuum that lifts away the canister to give you that same no loss of suction cleaning power in a portable.
The Rotator also has a totally sealed system so advanced that it actually cleans the air in the room as you vacuum because it’s Anti-Allergen complete seal technology locks in 99.99% of the tiniest dust particles so they don’t escape back into the air you breath. Claims to expel cleaner air.
Shark put all that added performance into the new Rotator Lift-Away and still kept the price under $200.00.
The new Rotator power head with enhanced easy to maneuver swivel steering has patented technology that even deep cleans carpets better than Dyson’s newest vacuum, the Animal DC41.
With the Shark Rotator NV500 Lift-Away you will receive:
- An onboard 11”crevice tool
- Dusting brush
- Premium pet hair power brush
- 60 day money back guaranteed ~ Shark will even pay the return shipping. Both Ways!
- VIP service guarantee: If anything should go wrong…in the next 5 years…. full service in home warranty, shark will take care of everything including shipping and handling both ways
Sharks Special Offer: If you order a Shark Rotator Lift-Away but only through their official website, you will also receive their amazing Shark steam mop which cleans and sanitized floors without chemicals.
That’s a $100 gift for ordering a less than $200 product. When ordering be sure to mention the Portable Caddy as well as the Dust Eliminator Kit.
Learn the Difference between Shark Rotator Models ~ NV400 vs. NV450 vs. NV500~ The proof is in the accessories ~
Where to Buy a Shark:
Compare Shark Prices Here
The Shark NV350 ~ Navigator Lift-Away offers superior cleaning with Sharks patented “Never Loss Suction” technology; designed in an ultra lightweight and swivel head steerable upright vacuum, AND at an affordable price. ($199+) With Sharks unique detachable canister and Sharks ultra-quiet system, you can clean anywhere, anytime.
Other vacuums use filters or bags that clog and lose suction. Shark Navigator features a dust cup designed with the patented technology to spin the air at a high speed to keep dirt and dust away from the filters. Over time, the filters stay cleaner longer, resulting in a steady suction and airflow~ the never loss suction power. This means the vacuum maintains its suction power so you will never lose cleaning power.
Using the Shark NV350~ Navigator Lift-Away Vaccuum Cleaner
With Shark’s 2 motor system, select the “I On” position for suction only cleaning such as bare floors. When cleaning carpets, use the “II Brush Roll On” position to agitate the carpet fibers for deeper cleaning performance.
When should the Bare Floor setting be used?
(“I On”): Use the bare floor setting when you are on delicate carpets or hard floor surfaces. It is also the setting to use for above-floor cleaning and for use when attaching the accessories.
What is the “Brush Roll” setting and when should it be used?
(“II On”): Use the brush roll setting when you want to deep clean your carpets as well as when you want to pick up hairs, pet fur, and fibers.
Please read below for more information on Sharks unique 2 motor system design!
- 25′ power cord~clean multiple rooms from a single outlet
- Only 12.8 lbs (full unit)~lightweight and portable with it’s Lift-Away feature
- 7.5 lbs (canister alone)
- Dimensions: 45.2″ high x 11.4″ wide x 12.4″ deep
- Clean stairs with ease, cobwebs on ceilings,draperies and blinds, dust bunnies in corners etc.
- Swivel head- to maneuver around chair legs and tight corners
- The dust cup holds 1.2 dry quarts (to the fill line) and 3.0 dry quarts (real world capacity). It has an easy, bottom-empty design for quick removal of debris.
- On board tool holder~ designed to hold the shorter crevice tool and dusting brush
- Accessory bag (only available on certain navigator models).
Premium Tools Included:
Lifetime Belt and Filters: These parts last the life of the product and are covered under normal use for the warranty period.
Lifetime Belt – Shark Navigator intelligent electronic system will shut off the power nozzle motor to avoid belt wear if you block the brush roll with a large object such as a sock or carpet edge. Simply turn off the power, remove the obstruction, and then return to vacuuming – with no belt maintenance or replacement costs to worry about!
Lifetime Filters- Shark Navigator’s filter system will last the life of your vacuum, with minimal maintenance and zero replacement costs.
The Premium tools also include an interchangeable hard floor nozzle for large and small particles and a variety of tools that provide superior pet hair pickup.
Accessories with the NV350 ~Navigator Lift-Away~
- Bare Floor Nozzle ideal for hard floor cleaning and great at picking up large amounts of debris quickly and effortlessly. Low-profile, clear front design allows you to easily access any area and to see all the dirt and particles being sucked up by the Shark® Navigator™ Lift-Away.
- 5.5″ and 1-24″ crevice tool for reaching deep into narrow spaces and cleaning between cushions, under radiators, baseboards and in hard-to-reach crevices and corners.
- Dusting Brush with soft bristles to gently dust shelves, televisions, lamp shades, window blinds, books, furniture and other upholstered household items
- Accessory Tool Holder designed to hold the 5.5″ crevice tool and dusting brush and provide quick access to these tools while vacuuming and cleaning around the house.
- Premium Large Turbo Brush for fast and easy removal of pet hair and ground-in dirt from carpeted stairs and upholstery.
- HEPA Filter with Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology™ trapping over 99.99% of dirt and allergens inside the vacuum, not into the air you breathe.
- Large Accessory Bag for storage of all your vacuum accessories.
The Shark Vacuum Reviews: O.K. So Now that I have told you about the Pro’s of the Shark NV350…How about reading about the Con’s Here~ Be Knowledgeable before you buy!
I decided to build this site to help others and for the many reasons outlined below..
First of all, my first vacuum was a canister vac that I had used for many, many years and which I absolutely loved…however it was becoming increasing difficult to find bags for it….Then like all machines, the motor eventually “gave out” which eventually one day it did…..
There began my dilemma…and my search for a sufficient alternative…
Believe me it took about 4 years to find just the right replacement.
I bought a Bissell….Never again—what a rip off – I used it twice and then kicked it to the curb…I was not going to sell it in a garage sale and get people mad at me.
I was given a slightly used Hover. Great machine but I just wasn’t satisfied, basically because of the lack of use for the attachments.
I inherited an Oreck from my husbands parents during that time…which I absolutely loved …..it picked up everything…(or so I thought..until I noticed the difference in my Shark vacuum).
Oreck is a great vacuum cleaner except it does not have attachments. So when my old canister went belly up….I used the Oreck for the wide open carpets and bare floors and then used my husbands shop-vac from the garage to collect the dust from around the edges and tight fitting places…What a chore!!The shop-vac worked great for the edging except it didn’t have a long enough cord or hose….I endured this necessity for about 4 years until I came across the Shark NV350 infomercial. (more on that later)
Features that I loved about my canister:
- 4.0 motor—far advanced when I first bought the cleaner—over 20 years ago.
- The long extension cord—50 feet…I could cover my 1200 sq foot ranch home within two plug-ins
- Light-Weight—I just had to maneuver the head with the long hose
- The ease of attaching the accessories….that was the biggest feature. I could attach the long extension to reach the cobwebs on the ceilings and draperies in one easy movement.
Was I ever going to be satisfied with an appropriate replacement?
Not being able to sleep one night, I tuned into the Shark infomercial.
I got so excited about with the information presented….Could this Shark NV350 “upright” really replace my beloved canister…I thought only a canister vac would provide the ease of attachments and give the great suction power.
Shark was advertising these very same features.
The very next morning…I went online to investigate this possible new found friend.
The link given in the Shark infomercial only lead me to one site: and after becoming attracted to the added features regarding the Steam pocket mop and the 60 day money back guarantee for only $199—I decided to pursue the purchase further….
After I decided to place my order…I came to a screeching hault!….a $49.00 non-refundable shipping charge….This would make my investment go to $250….(plus any other hidden fees)……hang on….my frugal nature kicked up a notch….forget about the 60 day money back guarantee….I would still be out the $49 shipping fee weather it was returnable or not.
I decided to start pursuing this investigation further….to obtain a better price option….I really liked what the Shark infomercial stated and was still willing to pursue this purchase.
After I did a Google search for Shark NV350 my mind struggled with “informational overload” I eventually found that Walmart was running a special on the NV351 at $139. With all the information I had just consumed…I decided to pursue Walmart since I trusted that if I was not satisfied….I could always return the item.
At first I didn’t notice the difference in the model numbers….NV350 vs. NV351…all I noticed was the Shark Navigator logo….I didn’t understand enough of the product to even pay attention to the different features.
I went to Walmart and eventually purchased the NV351 at $139.00 (normal price was $169, but I got the floor model because they were out of stock) The next day I put the unit into action….although I saved the box, receipt and the packaging just in case of return.
I was absolutely amazed! But I do have to admit that I was somewhat setback by the number of times I had to empty the canister…..Now that I have used it for 10 months…I do not have to empty it as often because it is providing the suction power better than expected.
I spent 2 hours the first “trip” investigating all of the Shark Navigator NV351′s options…it was extremely easy to assemble right out of the box…and I was so impressed by the machine I just wanted to find new areas to clean….
After 10 months…I am still impressed and vacuum more often then I have in my whole life because vacuuming has not become a chore anymore….
I overcame the initial aggravation of emptying the canister so often…because I discovered that my old vacuums did not pick up everything. I do not have to empty the canister as much after the first initial “runs”.
Since I have been using the Shark Vacuum, the air is cleaner…I’ve noticed less dust on my tables….I don’t have to dust as often now….because of the self contained feature or the “no loss suction”.
Now that I have my new Shark Navigator I just want to tell everyone….
That is the way I felt when I made my next trip to Walmart. I noticed several people at several different times either exiting Walmart or in the checkout lines with a vacuum in their carts. Mostly the vacuums were Bissell…which I absolutely deplore….
So here is where I started the scratching of my head…..Why were these people buying Bissell when they could get a better equipped machine for less or equal the price? I just wanted to stop and tell them…I may be bold but I am not that bold…
I believe they were buying Bissell because of name recognition. Bissell has been around longer than Shark…but I can’t help but “scream” to them that they are wasting their money and will have to return for a better vacuum for the long run…
So that is why I have decided to build this site….for name recognition…I am so outspoken and such a critic that I can now use my attributes to help others….
Please explore this site to find the best deals and compare pricing for the competitors within the market.
And Best of all….After purchasing your Shark Vacuum, Tell a friend!~
What I have learned since then:
I wish I would have purchase the NV352 with the longer crevice tool (24″)..this is the only thing that I am perturbed at. What I have found is that If I had traveled a few short miles to K-Mart- I could have purchased the NV352 for basically the same price as the Walmart NV351.
- It Appears that the NV351 with a 12″ crevice tool ($169.00) is especially made for Walmart.
- K-Mart, Target, Bed, Bath & Beyond..to name a few.. carry the NV352 with the additional 24″ crevice tool for $10.00 more ($179.00).
|Where to Buy a Shark Navigator
Average Retail Price: Between $139.00-$179.00
The Shark NV22 Navigator Upright Vacuum is a bit different from the Shark NV22L model but only in regards to the accessories. Discover the difference between the Shark NV22 vs NV22L Shark models here~
The Shark Navigator NV22 Upright Vacuum is a versatile tool that can be used to clean bare floor surfaces or carpets – with a click of a switch. With it’s 2 motor system, select the “I On” position for suction only cleaning such as bare floors. When cleaning carpets, use the “II Brush Roll On” position to agitate the carpet fibers for deeper cleaning performance.
You may think the dust cup small when first using the machine, however, this vacuum is sucking up left over debris other vacuums have left behind. The more you use the Shark NV22 the less trips to the garbage pail you will take.
What’s in the Box:
- Vacuum Body
- Floor Power Nozzle
- Handle Assembly
- Super Stretch Hose
- Cleaning Wand – for extra extension
- 12” Crevice Tool
- Dusting Brush
*Note: Models NV22C ,NV22P, NV22T and
NV22Q include the optional Pet Hair Power Brush.
NV22T, NV22P and NV22Q include the optional extra 24″ crevice tool.
NV22Q includes the optional extra 10’ stretch hose.
Note: The Walmart NV22 does not come with the Turbo Pet Hair Remover
Additional Features ~Shark NV22 Navigator Upright Vacuum:
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver for faster effortless cleaning
- Deep carpet and superior bare floor cleaning
- Infinity Technology with 21 cyclones that trap dust and dirt
- Easy to carry – under 15 lbs
- 2 motor system with brush roll shut off
- Lifetime belt
- Lifetime filters – no replacement filter costs
- Super stretch hose 12′ long cleaning reach
- Large Bagless Dust Cup – no bags to replace
- Ergonomic Grip – for a more comfortable hand position
- 30′ Long Power Cord – clean multiple rooms from a single outlet
Note: This model is not equipped with the swivel head nor the lift-away feature. Nor does it contain a 24″ crevice tool but rather a 12″.
Replacement Part No. Models: NV22, NV22C, NV22P, NV22T & NV22Q
Super Stretch Hose: 1114-FC
Dusting Brush & Crevice Tool: 1115-FC
Foam & Felt Filters: XF22
Turbo Brush: 1117-FC
Cleaning Wand: 1116-FC
24″Crevice Tool: 1124-FC
Articles of Interest:
More on Shark NV22
More on Shark NV22L
Compare Shark NV350 vs. NV351 vs. NV352
Shark NV350 ~ Navigator Lift-Away
Shark NV350 Review
Compare Shark NV350-NV351-NV352
Why Choose Shark NV351
|Where to Buy a Shark NV22
Average Retail Price: $99.00
Sharks Ultra-Light Upright Vacuum Model Numbers ~ HV300~HV301~HV302?
Introducing the Revolutionary Shark Rocket. The worlds first no loss of suction ultra-light upright that can truly deep clean carpets even better than a full size $500 Dyson.
Euro Pro has again excelled in producing another wonderful lineup of vacuum cleaners by introducing the Shark Rocket Series.
The Shark Rocket Line Up Contains:
Shark Slim: HV300-HV301-HV302 etc…
Shark Pro: NV400-NV480-NV482
Averaging around 8-12 lbs each, The Shark’s new Rocket series delivers for the first time an ultra-light weight upright vacuum that goes anywhere, is easy to maneuver, and also delivers incredible true deep carpet cleaning for the whole house.
These super lightweight Shark vacuums cleans bare floors and deep cleans carpets. Has enhanced swivel steering that provides the ultimate control to get in and around obstacles and furniture.
All versions of the Shark Rocket comes equipped with the following:
- Handheld Portion (or hand vac)
- Motorized Floor Brush:
- Extension Wand: Either 12″ or 24″: depends upon model ~
- Wall Mount: With screws, mount & anchors
- Dusting Brush: Cleans debris & dust on all surfaces
- Pet Hair Tool: Removes pet hair, dust from curtains & upholstery
- Crevice Tool: 12″ of extended reach for hard to reach spaces
**Additional Accessories Can Be Purchased Separately
Compare Shark Rocket Ultra Slim
Light Weight – Upright Models:
HV300 ~ Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Upright Vacuum
This Model is exclusive to Euro-Pro’s site or through the 800 #
The HV300 is priced at $199 with an additional $46 shipping fee.
Makes your total investment of about $250.
Added Accesories Can Run You Upward To $800 (Buyer Beware)
Average Retail Price:$149 – $199
Rating: 4-5 star
Retailers: Exclusive to the Shark Website
**Note: Walmart Sells the HV300 however it is Gray & Blue in color BUT sells for $149 with limited accessories.
Target model is also Gray & Blue (HV301….Humm?)
Features of the Official HV300:
- 2 Speed Brush Roll
- Swivel Steering
- Deep Cleans Carpets
- Extended Wand for Versatile Floor to Ceiling Cleaning
- Pet Turbo Brush
- Very light weight ~ 5.6 lbs
- Extra Long 27ft Cord
- Color: Blue & Orange
Filter Kit:(Foam & Felt): XFFV300 – Clean once a month
HV301 ~ Euro-Pro Operating Shark Rocket Slim Vac
HV302 ~ Shark Ultra-Light Upright Vacuum
See below for more details:
Consider Your Options:
What’s in the Box?
Each model of the HV300 Series differs in 4 distinguishing ways:
- Orange & Gray: Shark Website(HV300), Best Buy, Kohls (HV301), Bed, Bath & Beyond (HV302)
- Blue & Gray: Walmart (HV300) & Target (HV301)
- Chrevis Tool:Standard 12″
24″ Chevis Tool Models:
- Pet Brush Models:
- Car Accessory:
- Chevice Tools Model #’s:
5.5″ – 223FJ480
18″ – 133FLl480
- Dusting Brush Model #:
- HV300 Series Ultralight: $149 – $199
- NV400 Series Pro: $199 – $250
4. Cord Length: Depending on the version you purchase.
- HV300 = 27 feet
- HV301 = 30 feet
- HV302 = 30 feet
- HV302Q = 30 feet
- HV300W = 32 feet
I purchased the Shark NV351 about 3 years ago and it is still running STRONG. When I require an upgrade, I will definitely purchase this model.
FOR SHARK ROCKET HV300
Where to Buy a Shark ~
Return to Home:
Shark Steam & Spray Mop Review
To Deliver a Whole New Level of Cleaning Power!
Compare the Difference Between Shark SK410 vs. SK460
Introducing Shark Steam & Spray Mop.
If you’ve been using a steam mop for years to clean and sanitize your floors and you wished you had help with those tough greasy stuck on messes.
Or if you have always thought that to get tough cleaning jobs done right, you would need a strong chemical clean.
Wouldn’t you love a machine that would sanitize all your hardfloor surfaces without using harsh chemicals.
Wouldn’t it be great if you had Both!
Washable & Disposable Pads
For the first time ever, Shark actually gives you the choice of what type of pad to use ~ Disposable or Washable!
Shark gives you the choice of 2 pads:
- Micro fiber Washable PadsUse the heavy duty washable pads for regular cleaning and tough messes. Then throw it in the washer to use again and again.
- Sanifiber Disposable Pads ~ Use the new disposable Sanifiber Pads for quick pick ups in the kitchen or bathroom. Then simply toss away.
Both pads are steam energized and made from durable microfiber.
You’ll love the convenience of Shark disposable Sanifiber
for quick pick-ups and they’re great for areas like the bathroom-once the dirt, germs, and bacteria are picked up, you just throw the pad away.
Or, you can choose the Shark ultra-absorbent washable pads for bigger messes. Washable up to 22 loads!!!
Compare Shark Steam & Spray ~ Models sk410 vs. sk460 Pro
|Shark Steam & Spray||SK410||SK460 Pro|
|Avg. Retail Price||$120.00||$150.00|
|Steam Cleanser||20 oz||20 oz|
|3 Levels of Steam||-||Yes|
|Power||1050 watts||1060 watts|
|Voltage||120V, 60Hz||120V, 60Hz|
|Cord Length||22 ft||25 ft|
|Dimensions||11.7 x 8.7 x 28.1||11.7 x 8.7 x 28.1|
|Weight||5.5 lbs||6.5 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||10.6 lbs||10.6 lbs|
|Warranty||1 yr||1 yr|
Bottom Line: The only distinguishing features between SK410 vs SK450 is:
- Obvious: Price, Color, Distibutors
- Power Cord Length: 22ft vs 25ft
- Weight: SK460 is slightly heavier ~ 5.5 vs 6.5 LBS
- Levels of Steam: SK460 has 3 levels of cleaning power ~ SK410 does not
- Watts: SK460 is more powerful than SK410
- Model SK460 is considered the Pro model
Note: It is always important to check the model number (located on bottom right corner of box) and accessories before purchasing:
Shark/Euro-Pro manufacturers several models to different retailers.
For the Savvy Investor: It pays to do your homework before you shop!
Shark Sonic Duo Series The ZZ Models Consists of:
- Shark ZZ500 ~ Hard Floor Cleaner
- Shark ZZ550 ~ “PRO” Carpet & Hard Floor Cleaner
The ZZ Series is Just One Line Within the Shark Sonic Duo Series
You maybe confused about the Shark Sonic Duo Series Model Numbers. You may be confused further particullary about the features when comparing the Shark zz500 model vs. the kd450 model….
All models within the Shark Sonic Duo Series deep cleans and rejuvenates all of your wood, stone, tile and laminate floors faster and easier to have all your floors looking cleaner and brighter then ever.
However there are distinguishing features within the Shark Sonic Duo Series:
Models in the Shark Sonic Duo Line-Up:
- Shark Sonic Duo ~ ZZ500 ~ Hard Floor Cleaner ~
(color: red & gray)
- Shark Sonic Duo ~ ZZ550 ~ Carpet & Hard Floor Cleaner
(color: black & gray)
- Shark Sonic Duo Pro ~ KD400WM (Walmart Brand)
(color: black & gray)
- Shark Sonic Duo Pro ~ KD450WM (Walmart Brand)
(color: black & gray)
- Shark Sonic Duo Pro ~ KD450 ~ Complete System
(color: black & gray)
Shark Sonic Duo Performance #1:
- The Hard Floor Cleaning System ~ Models: ZZ500 & ZZ550
Anyone that has hardwood floors worries about leaving too much water, or harsh chemicals that could ruin the hardwood. Shark Sonic Duo has taken away all those worries forever– you will become Worry Free–
The sonic action and specially formulated gentle cleaning solution gets rid of the dirt, leaving a brilliant-looking finish…with NO streaks and NO dulling residue
The Shark Sonic Duo will get all your hardfoor surfaces clean, quickly and easily. With the Shark Sonic Duo, you’ll clean in half the time with less effort vs a mop and bucket. Floors will look new again! A lot of cleaners on the market today are the squeeze type mops, which puts way too much water on your hardwood floors.
With the Shark Sonic Duo low moisture technique, the evaporation measures are incredible. When completed, the floors will look twice as clean. Shark Sonic Due is the best cleaner on the market for hardwood floors.
Shark Sonic Duo Performance #2:
- Carpets and Area Rugs:
Model: ZZ550 only ~
Area rugs can add so much color and personality to a room, but they’re impossible to keep truly clean with vacuuming alone.
The truth is area rugs accumulate step on dirt from pets, spills, food, shoes and the everyday wear of living. They become dingy, they loose their vibrant natural color and they trap odors.
The Shark Sonic Duo solves all of these problems.
The low-moisture carpet cleaner is non-toxic and safe around kids and pets and it doesn’t leave behind sticky residue that could attract more dirt later. Watch how the Shark Sonic Duo brings back the color of your area rugs as if they were brand new once again.
What’s In The Box?
Compare Shark Sonic Duo ~ Models ZZ500 vs. ZZ550
|Shark Sonic Duo||Model:
|Average Retail Price||$190.00||$189.00|
|Surface Types||All Sealed Floors (No Carpets)||Carpets, Rugs, Sealed Floors|
|Color||Red & Gray||Black & Gray|
|Ergonomic Soft Touch Handle||Yes||Yes|
|Electronic Spray Button||Yes||Yes|
|2 Scrub Settings||-||Yes|
|Scrubduster Scrubbing Pad||1||1|
|Scrubduster Dusting Pad||1||1|
|Wood & Hard Floor Cleaner||8 oz||8 oz|
|Wood & Hard Floor Polish||16 oz||16 oz|
|Activating Pretreater – Carpet Stain/Odor Remover||-||10 oz|
|Concentrated Low Moisture- No Rinse – Carpet Cleaner||-||8 oz|
|Carpet Scrub‘n Stain Pad||-||1|
|Carpet/Rug Cleaning Pad||-||1|
|Wood & Hard Floor Polishing Pad||1||1|
|Wood & Hard Floor Cleaning Pad||2||2|
|Cord Length||25 ft||25 ft|
|Dimensions||12.4 x 12.6 x 29.5||12.4 x 12.6 x 32.3|
|Weight:||9 lbs||9 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||17 lbs||18.2 lbs|
|Warranty||2 years||2 years|
Activating Pretreater – Carpet Stain & Odor Remover (10 oz.)
This pretreater is designed to release stubborn stains from your carpets and area rugs.
The Airglide Maneuverability allows you to easily steer the Shark Sonic Duo across your floors
Bumper protects furniture and walls
Carpet/Rug Cleaning Pad
This washable pad is for rejuvenation and brightening and leaves your carpets and area rugs cleaner, fresher, and more beautiful.
Carpet Scrub ‘n Stain Pad
This washable pad attacks discolorations and stains quickly and easily.
Concentrated Low Moisture- No Rinse – Carpet Cleaner (8 oz.)
This solution is designed to dry out the stuck on dirt in your carpets so that you can easily vacuum it away later.
Concentrated Wood and Hard Floor Cleaner
7:1 hard floor cleaner concentrate makes 7 bottles of ready-to-use diluted solution. Non-Streak formula never leaves behind a dulling residue
Dual Scrubbing Action
1,000 Scrubs per minute. Sonic Scrubbing Technology removes stuck on dirt quickly and easily
Ergonomic Soft Touch Handle
Comfortable handle makes cleaning easier and more relaxed
Electronic Spray Button
Electronic spray is easy to use and control
The refillable bottles come with your unit. Use one to dilute the Hard Floor Cleaner and one to dilute the Carpet Cleaner in.
Scrubduster Dusting Pad
This dusting pad is specially designed to dust around and reach inside the narrowest crevices in your home for a true total clean.
This extendable cleaning tool is TOUGH enough to remove the most challenging stains and dried on dirt, & GENTLE enough to dust around and reach inside the narrowest crevices with the change of a pad.
Scrubduster Scrubbing Pad
This pad is specially designed to scrub away your toughest dried on stains and messes.
This tray is designed to store the Sonic Duo™ unit between uses. Store on the tray with or without removing the pad.
Pads are reusable and will last up to 20 washes
Wood and Hard Floor Cleaner (8oz.)
This solution is a unique non-toxic, biodegradable and GENTLE formula that is safe to be used around your family and pets. But, it’s also TOUGH on dirt and grime getting your floors a true total clean.
Wood and Hard Floor Cleaning Pad
This washable pad is specially engineered to scrub away your toughest messes and then lift and lock them away in the absorbent micro-fiber pad.
Wood and Hard Floor Polish (16 oz.)
Ready-to-use unique solution that is non-toxic and a biodegradable formula that fills in micro scratches and rescues older floors, leaves behind a high gloss shine.
Wood and Hard Floor Polishing Pad
This washable pad is specially engineered to polish your floors leaving a smooth and even finish. The pad is not absorbent so it will leave all the polish where it should be – on your floors.
|Shark’s Concentrated Carpet Cleaner & PreTreater Combo
Average Retail Price: $20-$25
The Low Moisture -No Rinse- Carpet Cleaner concentrate PLUS the Activating Pretreater Carpet Stain & Odor Remover is perfect for targeting hard to remove spots & stains. The Pretreater will not only effectively remove most household stains, but it will also help eliminate the source of the odors for fresher cleaner carpets!
|Shark’s Concentrated Wood & Hard Floor Cleaner
Average Retail Price: $16
The Sonic Duo Cleaning System cleans hard floors in ½ the time with less effort.
This solution is a non-streak concentrate that leaves floors looking and feeling great. (Concentrate makes 7 bottles of solution)
7:1 hard floor cleaner concentrate ~ Never leaves behind a dulling residue
|Shark’s Concentrated Hard Floor- High Gloss Polish
Average Retail Price: $20
The specially formulated polish delivers a smooth, even, streak-free shine with every use.
Together with the Sonic Duo unit, your floors will be rejuvenated and restored to looking like new.
Additional Shark Sonic Duo Accessories:
Additional Shark Replacement Pads Here!
Shark Vac-or-Steam ~ The Complete
Bare Floor & Carpet Cleaning System
Another addition to the Shark Rotator series line-up. The Shark Rotator MV3010 is an updated version of the already popular Shark Navigator MV2010 Vac-Then-Steam.
The unique steam technology of Shark’s Rotator MV3010 turns simple tap water into super-heated steam that infuses the multi-purpose pads for chemical free cleaning. Only this method creates and delivers 212°F steam that is effective enough to clean and sanitize all your hard floor surfaces.
The Shark Vac-OR-Steam can help you achieve a truly clean and healthy environment for you and your family. The Shark Vac-OR-Steam, 2-in-1, has interchangeable vacuum and steam heads for professional all-surface cleaning. The two operating modes are:
- Vacuum Mode: Continuous powerful suction picks up dust and debris on all hard floor surfaces
- Steam Mode: Super-heated system cleans and eliminates 99.9% of germs and bacteria on all your hard floors.
The Vac-OR-Steam is a complete bare-floor and carpet cleaning system. The steam nozzle also sanitizes bare floors. Do not use chemicals or detergents in your Vac-OR-Steam. You only need water to achieve super-heated, sanitizing steam.
The Shark® Vac-OR-Steam has three unique steam settings so you can use the perfect amount of steam for the cleaning task at hand. See below for tips on when to use each setting.
|Setting||Ideal for These Surfaces||Recommend Usage|
|Light cleaning and dusting
Loosen and lifts light dirt
|Basic, everyday cleaning
Remove spots and smaller messes
Clean moderate to heavily trafficked areas
(With Carpet Glider)
|Tough cleaning and removal of stuck on messes and stains
Deep cleaning heavily-trafficked areas
Cuts through heavy dirt and grime
Freshen area rugs and carpets
The Shark Rotator MV3010 Vac-or-Steam Special Features:
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Ready to use in 30 seconds
- Headlights: NO
- Watts: 1200 Watt/ 120V
- Max Reach – w/o cord: 4.5 ft
- Cord Length: 25ft.
- Nozzle Width:11.0 inches
- Product Weight: 10.9 lbs w/steam head 11.4 lbs w/vacuum head
- Product Dimensions: 44.1 x 13.4 x 11.0 inches
Articles of Interest:
Shark MV2010 ~ Vac then Steam
Where to Buy a Shark MV3010 ~ Vac or Steam
|REPLACEMENT PART||PART No.|
|Foam & HEPA Filters||XFF3010|
|Multi-Purpose Steam Pad||P130W3010|
|Wide Mouth Brush||XMT3010|
|18” Flexible Crevice Tool||X18FL3010|
|24” Flexible Crevice Tool||X24FL3010|
NV400 Series Product Lineup.
The Shark’s Euro-Pro Rotator Lineup:
Basically the Shark NV400 & Shark NV402 Rotator is an upgraded version of the Shark Navigator NV22 model.
Furthermore the only distinction between the Shark Rotator NV500 3-in-1 series vs the Shark NV400 2-in-1 series is the lift-away feature.
Sharks Euro-Pros Definition Includes :
3-in-1 Series: Cleans Carpet, Bare Floors* & Lift-Away Canister.
2-in-1 Series: Cleans Carpet & Bare Floors* (no lift-away)
*Lift-Away Canister models sometimes include the Carpet Glider
Additionally, some models include the Pet “Turbo Brush”.
Do Your Homework Before You Buy~
(check the Model # and Accessories on the “box” before purchasing)
Both the Shark Navigator and the Shark Rotator Series have the Patented Lift-Away feature with the exception of the NV22 series and the NV400 series (Shark NV450 includes the Lift-Away feature).
Models that Include Euro-Pro’s Lift-Away Feature:
Shark Navigator Series:
Shark Rotator Series:
The Shark Rotator series has enhanced suction power, power light, improved (flexible) crevice tools and “better” maneuverability compared to the Navigator series.
Shark NV400 Rotator Vacuum Cleaner:
Navigator Elite Professional Rotator
- Average Retail Price: $200
- Average Star Rating: 3.5
- General Distributors: Walmart
Note: This model is not equipped with Euro-Pro’s patented Lift-away feature. However the NV400 and NV402 does come equipped with swivel steering, flexible hose and a power light, which differs from the downscale version of the Shark NV22 Model.
Shark NV400 ~ NV402 Features:
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology
- 16 Feet of Extended Cleaning Reach ~ flexible hose
- Enhanced Swivel Steering – Reach Further Under Furniture
- Hard Floor Shut Off
- Comes with Premium Pet Tools – Perfect for Pets
- Premium Power Brush
- 24″ Flexi-Crevice and Multi Tool
Shark Rotator NV402: Shark Navigator Elite Professional Rotator
Notice the names are similar. The NV402 is not a 3-in-1 unit as most advertisers claim…It is a 2-in-1 unit that does not contain Euro-Pro’s patented lift-away feature. Let the Buyer Beware.
There are not many differences between the Shark NV400 vs the Shark NV402 except for the price, accessories and the distributors.
- Average Retail Price: $219
- Average Star Rating: 4.0
- General Distributors: Bed Bath and Beyond, Macy’s
At this point in my research I have not found any distinction between the Shark NV400 vs the NV402 except for the price, distributors, power light and merchandisers descriptions. Both models have the flexible hose which does differ from the BASE Shark NV22 series.
I will update my review upon further investigation. I want to justify my review upon the difference in the price between distributors. So far I have received conflicting information.
What I do not understand is why some retailers claim the NV402 as Shark Model # NP402….perhaps it is a discrepancy …(the sites referring the NP402 just copy and paste info without understanding the real product).
If you were look into the actual manuals and warranty’s, you will find that there are NO manuals for the NP402.
Furthermore, at this point, any link for the Shark NV402 model will direct you to the NV400 model. I need to investigate this discrepancy further in order to give an accurate review. This particular model (NV402) is puzzling.
Shark NV450: Shark Rotator Power Light Professional Vacuum Cleaner
- Average Retail Price: $200
- Average Star Rating: 4.5
- General Distributors: Sam’s
- Extra Reach Capacity ~ Longer Reach: Extra long stretch hose for the areas that are difficult to reach
- Brush Roll Control: For seamless vacuuming between carpet & hardwood floors.
- 25′ power Cord
- 5” crevice tool
- On-board dusting brush/crevice tool
- Stretch hose for above floor cleaning
Main difference between the NV400 and NV402 vs NCV450 is that the NV450 has Euro-Pro’s patented Lift-Away feature.
The economical way to go is with the outdated model of the NV22 or NV22l rather than purchasing the more expensive model the NV400 ~ NV402. True—the NV400 or NV402 will provide extended reach as well as additional suction power but that power will come with an additional cost of about $100 to your pocketbook…..(as well as additional expense to your electrical bill). Additionally the NV400 and the NV402 comes with a power light that is not included with the NV22 series. Compare the difference (Link). You be the judge according to your own wallet.
Second Recommendation is to bypass the Shark NV400 series entirely and spend the extra 20 dollars on the better enhanced Shark NV500 Rotator Lift-Away series.
Articles of Interest:
Shark Rotator ~ NV500 Professional Navigator Lift-Away:
Compare Shark NV350 vs NV356 vs NV356e
Compare Dyson Animal DC41 vs. Shark Rotator NV500
Compare Shark NV350 vs Rotator NV500