Light and easy steam mop with fresh breeze scent to freshen and deodorize carpets as well as clean any hard-floor surface. This steam mop features an ergonomic back saver handle with a swivel mop head to turn in 360 degree circle. Eliminates 99.9% of germs and bacteria using only tap water and steam. Water heats up and is ready to use within 30 seconds.
Automatically releases steam with every push forward motion. Allows you to thoroughly clean hard floors with it’s 6” cleaning path. Comes with 2 patented microfiber pads that are washable and reusable. These two sided cleaning pockets allow you to clean with one side and just by flipping the pad over, sanitize with the other. Swivel mop head allows you to maneuver easily around chairs, under tables and other objects.
Has a bigger tank than other steamers which can hold about 1 ¾ cups.
- Deep cleaning – Removes everyday dirt and grime that other mops leave behind.
- Chemical free sanitization- Turns ordinary tap water into super-heated steam to eliminate 99.9% of germs and bacteria including H1N1, e-coli, and salmonella.
- 2 washable all purpose pads-Dirt can’t hide on either side! All new design allows for optimal cleaning! When one side of the pocket gets dirty, just turn the mop head over and clean with the other side of the pocket. ~ machine washable and reusable.
- Safe to use on all hard floor (sealed) surfaces
- Swivel Steering: Easy to maneuver into tight corners and around furniture
- Lightweight: Sleek and ergonomic design
- Fast drying: Deep clean large areas, leaving floors dry in seconds
- Carpet Glider: Freshen and deodorize all your home’s carpets or rugs
- Shark Pads: Engineered for deep cleaning performance and quick drying results. Micro-fiber pads loosen, lifts and locks in daily grime and dirt from your hard floor surfaces.
- X-Large 15 ounce water tank
- 6” cleaning path
- 25′ cord
- 1500 watts of power- 120v
- Deodorizing carpet glider
- Comes with 2 micro-fiber, 2 sided reusable pads
- Swivel mop head measures 7 inches by 13 inches by 51-1/2 inches
- Carries with a one-year limited warrant.
- Color: Purple
- Weighs 6 pounds
- Heats up in less than 30 seconds
- More than 25 minutes of cleaning time
One thing to note about streaking is that it will usually happen if you’ve used other cleaners on your floors. After those cleaners are completely removed then your streaking problems will disappear.
Caution: Do not use on unsealed wood or unglazed ceramic floors. On surfaces that have been treated with wax or some no wax floors, the sheen may be removed by the heat and steam action. It is always recommended to test an isolated area of the surface to be cleaned before proceeding.
Helpful Hints regarding Shark S3501~
For easier pushing and pulling and for more comfort, adjust the height of the mop by extending the handle length. Just lift the latch on the tube 90 degrees to the open position. Holding the handle, extend the tube to the height that is right for you and then close the latch to the locked position.
When the water tank is empty, the Steam Pocket mop will stop producing steam. You can refill the water tank at any time as long as the mop is unplugged from the outlet
Calcium and mineral deposits can build up and impact the performance of your steam mop over time. To extend the life of your product, it is recommended that you use distilled water or Shark’s water Filtration Bottle. Parts shown below.
The Steam Pocket Mop will not clean your carpeting or area rugs. However, it is great for deodorizing and freshening.
The Carpet Glider: The carpet glider can be used to lightly steam your carpet and area rugs. Just place the mop head on top of the glider and move back and forth across a section of the carpet. The Steam Pocket mop rests on top of the carpet glider and it is not a fixed attachment.
When you have finished using the Steam Pocket Mop and your floors are clean, unplug the cord from the outlet and move it into an upright position. Let the unit cool down for about 2-3 minutes and then release the steam by pumping the handle several times before removing the micro-fiber Steam Pocket from the mop head.
To store the Shark Steam Pocket mop hanging up; first remove the head (after it has cooled and the steam has been released) then hang on a large hook. If you want to store it standing upright, then make sure it is leaning against a wall for added support and safety. Always store the Steam Pocket Mop with the micro-fiber Steam Pockets removed, away from children or high traffic areas.
Care of your Steam Pocket Mop:
To keep your micro-fiber Steam Pocket as good as new, it is recommended washing your micro-fiber Steam Pockets separately from other fabrics to avoid picking up lint. Line dry or dry on a low dryer setting.
If there are loose thread on the pocket, carefully cut the thread with scissors. Do not pull on them or cut the base. Articles of Interest:
Shark S3501~ Steam Pocket Mop
Shark S3251~ Lite and Easy Steam Mop
Navigator Shark Models
The Shark Steamers ~ Product Line
Articles of Interest:
|Where to Buy a Shark Steam Pocket Mop s3501
Average Retail Price: $99.00 ~
4 Star Rating