Shark Steam & Spray Mop Review
To Deliver a Whole New Level of Cleaning Power!
Compare the Difference Between Shark SK410 vs. SK460
Introducing Shark Steam & Spray Mop.
If you’ve been using a steam mop for years to clean and sanitize your floors and you wished you had help with those tough greasy stuck on messes.
Or if you have always thought that to get tough cleaning jobs done right, you would need a strong chemical clean.
Wouldn’t you love a machine that would sanitize all your hardfloor surfaces without using harsh chemicals.
Wouldn’t it be great if you had Both!
Washable & Disposable Pads
For the first time ever, Shark actually gives you the choice of what type of pad to use ~ Disposable or Washable!
Shark gives you the choice of 2 pads:
- Micro fiber Washable PadsUse the heavy duty washable pads for regular cleaning and tough messes. Then throw it in the washer to use again and again.
- Sanifiber Disposable Pads ~ Use the new disposable Sanifiber Pads for quick pick ups in the kitchen or bathroom. Then simply toss away.
Both pads are steam energized and made from durable microfiber.
You’ll love the convenience of Shark disposable Sanifiber
for quick pick-ups and they’re great for areas like the bathroom-once the dirt, germs, and bacteria are picked up, you just throw the pad away.
Or, you can choose the Shark ultra-absorbent washable pads for bigger messes. Washable up to 22 loads!!!
Compare Shark Steam & Spray ~ Models sk410 vs. sk460 Pro
|Shark Steam & Spray||SK410||SK460 Pro|
|Avg. Retail Price||$120.00||$150.00|
|Steam Cleanser||20 oz||20 oz|
|3 Levels of Steam||-||Yes|
|Power||1050 watts||1060 watts|
|Voltage||120V, 60Hz||120V, 60Hz|
|Cord Length||22 ft||25 ft|
|Dimensions||11.7 x 8.7 x 28.1||11.7 x 8.7 x 28.1|
|Weight||5.5 lbs||6.5 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||10.6 lbs||10.6 lbs|
|Warranty||1 yr||1 yr|
Bottom Line: The only distinguishing features between SK410 vs SK450 is:
- Obvious: Price, Color, Distibutors
- Power Cord Length: 22ft vs 25ft
- Weight: SK460 is slightly heavier ~ 5.5 vs 6.5 LBS
- Levels of Steam: SK460 has 3 levels of cleaning power ~ SK410 does not
- Watts: SK460 is more powerful than SK410
- Model SK460 is considered the Pro model
Note: It is always important to check the model number (located on bottom right corner of box) and accessories before purchasing:
Shark/Euro-Pro manufacturers several models to different retailers.
For the Savvy Investor: It pays to do your homework before you shop!